Gas Assist Controllers
The MAXIMATOR RM350 Series Control Modules are precision Gas Controllers for Assisted Injection Molding up to 5000 psi.
The Control Modules are equipped with 2 or 4 gas control valves. Two interfaces allow the RM 500 Series Gas Control Modules to work with 1 or 2 injection molding machines at the same time.
Control Module for Nitrogen up to 5000 psi, equipped with a gas booster and core control packs as an option.
The Control Modules of the RM350 Series are designed for the precise injection of nitrogen for Assisted Injection Molding processes up to 5000 psi. Because of the modular design of this Control Modules, the RM350 Series can be equipped with an air driven Maximator gas booster as an option. This allows the nitrogen supply from standard nitrogen gas bottles.
Furthermore, the Control Modules of the RM350 Series can be equipped with core control packs including controls for hydraulic cores to operate overspill pins or valve gates. This option is available as signals only or with integrated 2 or 4 valve hydraulic power pack.
- RM350 basic unit has 2 or 4 valves and operates with high pressure (up to 5000 psi) nitrogen gas supply
- RM350B includes air driven Maximator high pressure gas booster
- Core control packs include controls for hydraulic cores to operate overspill pins or valve gates.
- Options for signals only, or with integrated 4 or 8 valve hydraulic power pack.
Control Module for Nitrogen up to 7000 psi
The RM/500/2(4)/N2 Control Module is designed for the exact injection of nitrogen in gas assisted molding processes. Depending on the design, the Control Module is equipped either with 2 or 4 highly-dynamic, Maximator 3/3-way proportional valves for the pressure control, and can optionally supply up to two injection molding machines.
- Very high reproducibility
- Self-contained functional unit
- Available with two or four 3/3-way proportional pressure-control valves
- Graphic representation of curve progressions
- Pressure/Time profile freely programmable
- Compatible with all injection molding machines
- EUROMAP 62 interface
Control Module for liquid carbon dioxide up to 7000 psi
The RM/500/2(4)/CO2 Control Module is designed for the exact injection of carbon dioxide in the new CO2 GIT process. Depending on the design, the Control Module is equipped either with 2 or 4 highly-dynamic, Maximator 3/3-way proportional valves for pressure control. As a result of the integrated 0.65 US gallon / 7000 psi piston accumulator, a continuous volume flow is ensured for a stable process with high-quality results.
- CO2 compatible 3/3-way proportional valve technology
- Optimized cross sections for the highest flow capacities
- Integrated 0.65 US gallon / 7000 psi piston accumulator for continuous volume flow
If you are interested in a quotation for one of our Gas Assist Controllers, please click on the button below, or get in contact with our sales team
Tel (734) 604 5729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org